With over 25 + years’ experience in real estate sales and a 40-year background in residential construction, Ben delivers unbeatable hands-on customer service and industry expertise. He continues to be among the top 1% of all agents, locally and nationally, in overall sales and production.
Ben was actively involved with the Energy Star for Homes Program for over 14 years as an Energy Star partner. During that time, he has educated local Realtors, builders, and superintendents on the many benefits of building and selling such a great product. When the Energy Star program started, Ben was the only Realtor in Arizona that had partnered with this program. To do this day he delivers unbeatable hands-on customer service and industry expertise and continues to be among the top 1% of all agents, locally and nationally, in overall sales and production.
On the personal and community side, Ben had been involved with youth sports as a coach, manager, and board member for over 20 years. Ben coached Arizona 5A high school softball, was a 10-year member of the Gilbert Arizona Youth Sports Coalition, and a 12-year executive board member for Gilbert American Little League. Since 1994 Ben and his team have sponsored more than 50 youth sports groups and programs donating over 250,000 water bottles for fundraising efforts along with numerous other fund-raising opportunities.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Arizona Green Certified Real Estate Professional
- Licensed Arizona Realtor
- REO Market BPO Certification
- Arizona Energy Star Realty Association, founding-member
- International Luxury Society, founding-member
- RESNET (Residential Energy Services Network), member
- EEBA (Energy & Environmental Building Association), member
- West and Southeast REALTORS of the Valley (WeServ), member
- National Association of REALTORS, member