- Thru April 30, 2014
- Location: Superstition Mountain Museum
- Address: 4087 N. Apache Trail, Apache Junction, AZ 85119
- Times: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Admission: $5 for adults, $4 for seniors, children under 17 free.
- Phone: 480-983-4888
- Venue: Superstition Mountain Museum
- Presented By: Superstition Mountain Museum
- Handicapped Accessible: Yes
Ted DeGrazia’s “Superstition Collection,” comprised of about 20 original paintings and sketches depicting the history and legends of the Superstition Mountains, will be at the Superstition Mountain Museum located just east of Apache Junction, at 4087 N. Apache Tr. (Hwy. 88) through April, 2014. DeGrazia’s works join a number of exhibits focusing on the history, legend and lore of the Superstition Mountains. The museum and remaining buildings from the Apacheland Movie Ranch are nestled on a 12-acre just below the towering west end of Superstition Mountain, offering visitors awesome views and historical insights. 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. daily. Admission is $5 for adults, $4 for seniors, children under 17 free.