10-Minute Buffalo Shrimp With Blue Cheese Dip
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 4 ounces blue cheese ( about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice ( fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, shelled, deveined and tails intact
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, combine first six ingredients to make blue cheese dip; cover and refrigerate.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Add shrimp, tossing to coat.
- In a large skillet, heat oil, butter and hot sauce.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring constantly until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle blue cheese dip with parsley; serve with shrimp.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks on side if desired.